e all-new Wave system has been thoroughly reimagined to improve bathing and showering – for the client and for the caregiver.
Responding to requests from therapists and caregivers, we widened these new bath chairs to accommodate larger clients. And to protect skin integrity we added generous padding under the soft knit fabric.
As well as mounting the bath chair on a tub stand or rolling shower stand we’ve added an ingenious new tub transfer base to completely change the way you transfer and bathe large clients. There’s nothing like it.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Extra wide seat with open sides, 15" width for small and medium, 17½" for the large.
- Large size accommodates adults up to 6'2" and 250 lbs.
- Completely configurable; all sizes of the Wave can fit on any of the 3 base options.
- Optional calf rest adjusts independently of seat and back angle.
- Tub transfer base enables users – after being placed in the bath chair using a mechanical lift – to be rolled back and then rotated over the tub for showering.
- Conversion kit allows the user to economically move up from small to medium size by just purchasing a new back, seat, and cover.
- The least costly alternative to remodeling a bathroom or assisted living, without resorting to bed baths.
Call for price.
Rifton Wave Bath Chair
Drive DeVIlbiss Healthcare