This is an 870 series mini sized oxygen regulator from Drive Medical used to control the flow rate of oxygen from your oxygen cylinder. This oxygen regulator uses a click-style selector knob and a selector window to easily adjust the flow rate to your preference. This click-style knob clicks into place so you always know you've selected the proper flow rate. To make using this oxygen regulator easier it features a large contents gauge so you'll always know how much oxygen is left in your cylinder. This oxygen cylinder features a "T" handle for a better grip, and to make it easier to tighten the regulator to the oxygen cylinder.
This regulator is meant for CGA 870 connections. The cannula tubing attaches to this oxygen regulator via a barb outlet style connection. This mini style oxygen regulator is lightweight, and features a uni-body design to make it easier to take with you.
This regulator meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM, American National, and CGA, and it has been UL approved. There are different liter flow increments to choose from. All increments are in liters per minute. This oxygen regulator is meant for use with M2 through E sized cylinders.
- Drive regulators feature a protective contents gauge and a built-in pressure relief valve for safety
- Mini regulators offer the same function as standard regulators while facilitating an easier fit into oxygen carry bags
- Easy-to-operate single selector knob
- Lightweight and durable design
- Meet or exceed accuracy standards for ASTM, American National and CGA
- Inlet Pressure: 300 - 3,000 PSI
- Outlet pressure: 50 PSI
Oxygen Regulator 15 L (GREEN)
Dimensions and weight for .12, .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 6, 8 increments: 5L x 3W x 3H and .7lbs.