Pricing is for Oxygen Station with 2 M6 Cylinders / Bonsai Conserver ( Pulse Dosing ) *cylinder bag is black.
- The redesigned DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station was updated with improved reliability and durability in mind.
- The iFill represents the latest in portable oxygen convenience, providing unmatched flexibility and ease of use.
- The iFill unit extracts purified oxygen from room air using oxygen concentrator technology and pressurizes it to fill oxygen cylinders.
- Cylinders are safely, quickly and conveniently filled in your home.
- The iFill can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing the noise and disruption to daily life.
- The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station is the only stand-alone oxygen filling station on the market.
- Patient can use and store his/her iFill virtually anywhere in his/her home, minimizing disruption to the patient’s life.
- iFill can be used in conjunction with any concentrator.
Variety of iFill Cylinders
- Provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M4, M6, ML6, C, D and E, using the PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Device interface or Regulator interface.
- iFill cylinders are also available with a standard 870 Post Valve in sizes M4, M6, ML6, C and D for use with any conserving device or regulator. (Note: iFill must be used with an iFill Cylinder.)
- Users can fill their cylinders in just a little over an hour – not the two hours it can take with other in-home oxygen filling units - Shorter fill times save energy costs.
- Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off and the iFill will automatically shut off when filling is complete.
N.B. PRESCRIPTION ONLY
iFill ® Personal Oxygen Station with M6 Cylinders / Bonsai Conserver