- A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook & loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
- An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit
- Comfortable padded seat with a large under seat pouch for safe storage of personal items
- Easy release loop locks
- Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding
- Large 8" casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Overall Dimensions 25.5" (W) x 37" (H) x 26" (L)
Seat To-Floor Height 21"
Handle Height 31.5" - 37"
Back Height 35"
Seat Dimensions 13.5" (W) x 13" (D)
Duet Rollator Transport Chair (Burgundy) 8" Casters
The Duet Transport Chair/Rollator by Drive Medical combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual has the ability to ambulate independently or be pushed safety by a care giver. This transport chair/rollator comes with a comfortable padded seat with a large pouch underneath to easily and securely transports personal items. Inside the pouch is a convenient handle to aid with folding the chair/rollator. It has locking, flip up armrests, and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode.
Drive DeVIlbiss Healthcare