Drive Heavy Duty Suction Machine has powerful and durable suction pump that is the perfect solution for all your suction needs. It combines the performance expected of an institution with the ease of operation needed for homecare use.
- 800 cc suction canister designed for convenient and reliable use
- 6 feet suction tube
- 10" suction canister tubing
- A hydrophobic, anti-bacteria filter design helps prevent contamination
- Plastic elbow connector
- Product Manual.
The vacuum levels up to 560 mmHg.
It features a high-quality vacuum regulator, and anti-vibration vacuum gauge setting, oil-less, permanent lubrication, and a collection bottle with overflow protection. The Heavy Duty Suction Pump Machine is also easy to carry and easy cleaning
- New anti-bacteria filter design helps prevent contamination
- High-quality vacuum regulator and anti-vibration vacuum gauge setting
- Oil-less, permanent lubrication
- Collection bottle with overflow protection
- Superior performance and high reliability for continuous operation design
- E-Z grip handle.
- Base w/cord wrap.
- UL approved.
- Controlled vacuum from 23inHG.
Drive Medical Heavy Duty Suction Pump Machine
Drive DeVIlbiss Healthcare
How to clean Suction Machine Collection Bottle?
- Turn off the suction unit and allow vacuum to drop, then disconnect AC power source
- With the collection bottle still in the holder, remove the collection bottle lid. The bottle can now be taken out of the holder to be emptied
- Collection bottle should be emptied after each use
- Collection bottle should be thoroughly cleaned after each use by one of the following three methods:
- Wash in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution and rinse with clean, hot tap water. Then wash in one part vinegar to three parts hot water solution. Rinse with hot tap water and air dry
- Wash with rubbing alcohol and air
- Wash with a commercial (bacterial-germicidal) disinfectant, follow disinfectant manufacturer recommended instructions and dilution rates carefully
How to clean Portable Suction Machine Tubing?
- Disconnect the tubing from the unit
- Tubing should be rinsed thoroughly after every use by running hot tap water through it followed by a solution of one part vinegar to three parts hot water
- Rinse with hot tap water and air dry
- Keep the outer surface of the tubing clean by wiping with a clean, damp cloth
Bacteria Filter Change:
- Bacteria filter should be replaced as needed. If overflow occurs, change the filter immediately
- Remove filter by disconnecting it from tubing connected to pressure adjusting valve and tubing connected to collection bottle lid assembly
- Replace with a new Drive bacteria filter and connect to above two tubing. Additional filter scan be purchased from an authorized dealer
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children or invalids
Never operate this product if:
- It has a damaged power cord or plug
- It is not working properly
- Dropped or damaged
- Dropped into water
- Return the product to an authorized Drive medical equipment service center for examination and repair
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces
- Never use while drowsy or asleep
Note: The motor of this compressor has a thermal overload protector. If the motor overheats, the overload protector will shut off the motor. If this occurs, turn the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position and allow the motor to cool (approximately 5 minutes). Restart compressor. If the compressor fails to start, wait an additional 5 minutes before attempting to restart. If this fails, inspect the fuses on your suction unit. If the unit still does not restart, call your medical equipment provider immediately