- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrators, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSDŒ¬ (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting, and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
very Rate 2.0 to 10.0 LPM Outlet Pressure 20.0 PSI å± 1.0 PSI Oxygen Percentage 2-10 LPM, 87-96% Power Consumption 120VAC, 60Hz Power Input 639W (avg) Product Length 24.5" Product Overall Height (FW17 | FW19) 12" Product Weight 2 | 4 | 6 42 lbs. Pulse Rate 13.5" Warranty Limited 2 Years
Drive DeVilbiss 10L Oxygen Concentrator
Limited 2 Year Product Warranty
Rx: Products that require a physician's prescription.
Federal Law (USA) restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. This product should not be used unless the operator has been instructed by a qualified health care professional.
Prescriptions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via WhatsApp 876-885-3856.
Please do not call to ask us to make exceptions. We cannot sell the product until we have received the Rx prescription.
Please call customer service if you need further assistance 876-754-2195 / 876-754-5198