- Low Deck height with the flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at a low height only" castor location
- Roll at any height: 11 ½" (290mm) to 22 7/8" (580 mm) deck height
- Roll at Low Height: 9 ½" (241 mm) to 19 7/8" (505mm) deck height
- The quiet, convenient, semi-electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section; no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top-mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending Long-lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends; attractive, easy-to-maintain
- The headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor, wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant.
- High-performance workhorse muscle of the motor power plant is an industry-standard
- The motor is UL Approved, Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal effects, trapeze, etc.
THE INNERSPRING MATTRESS: EXTRA FIRM
- The mattress has a vinyl cover that is waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti-static for convenience and ease of use.
- The mattress is made of Premium Grade cotton and high-density urethane foam for maximum comfort and increased durability.
- Designed for homecare and hospital beds that have a sleep surface that can be raised or lowered at the foot or head section
- High -quality inner spring design
- Two screened brass side vents allow the mattress to breathe
- Vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial, anti-static for easy use and care
Semi- Electric & Manual Low Height (Home care) Bed