FOR ASTHMA MONITORING
The speaker Peak Flow Meter is used to measure your “Peak Expiratory Flow Rate,” which is simply the highest speed you can blow air from your lungs.
- Accurately measures peak expiratory flow rate (pefr), or how quickly air is leaving lungs
- Instant readings help track changes in air flow
- Compact design for Discreet use
- Assists detection of pending asthma attack
- Dual flow range accurately measures for both adults & children
- Single patient use.
Omron PeakAir® Peak Flow Meter