The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad:
- The TheraTherm Difference - TheraTherm has digital hand control allowing the operator to program the following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. TheraTherm has a conventional on/off control switch.
- How it Works - TheraTherm, as opposed to dry forms of heat, draws moisture from the air and retains it in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. The retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue.
- TheraTherm provides temporary relief from pain associated with muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad produces moist heat automatically. - There is no water to add, no water to boil no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and retained in the outer flannel cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the rapid heat rise forces the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient's skin. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. The heating pad produces moist heat automatically without boiling water or use of a microwave.
- It is easy-to-read digital controls that allow the patient to set and monitor treatment temperature and time.
- Lock-out feature guards against remiss touching of the controls during treatment.
- Treats pain caused by muscle spasm or inflammation from exercise, sports or everyday household activities.
- Size: 14 x 14" (36x36cm)
Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad 14x14"