The DeVilbThe IntelliPAP AutoBilevel system incorporates the comfort of AutoAdjust® and Bilevel Technology to deliver comfortable therapy, particularly at higher prescription pressures. The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel automatically adjusts to the user's pressure requirements on both inhalation and exhalation, using the unique DeVilbiss AutoAdjust algorithm featuring event set measurement. It is designed to optimize therapy effectiveness. Take advantage of the BiLevel's exclusive Flow-Rounding technology that helps smooth out breathing patterns between IPAP to EPAP pressures. DeVilbiss incorporates all the benefits of the IntelliPAP along with:
- Adjustable apnea/hypopnea detection
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment
- Pressure Ramp
- Flow-Rounding technology
- Soft Start
- SmartCode compliance tracking
- Auto ON/OFF
- Battery Backup Option
- Reminder Alert
- Backlit LCD
- Easy-to-Follow CPAP user Menu
- CPAP pressure automatically adjusts to meet patient needs.
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhalation Technology included.
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage.
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which are great for travelers. (Figure A)
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord. (Figure B-C)
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure. (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician.
- SmartLink® Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry. (Figure D)
- Dimensions: 4.2” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 6.9” (D) - unit only;
- Weight: 2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with the humidifier
- Pressure Range: 3-25 cm H2O
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment: Up to 9,000 feet
- Auto On/Off Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)
- SmartCode® Feature: Yes
- Smart Link Module and Data Card: Yes
IntelliPAP ® AutoBilevel CPAP SYSTEM with Humidifier/ Smart Link / Data Card
Pressure Settings 3-25 cm H20 While Breathing Compliance Yes Event Detection Yes Flow Rounding® Pressure Transition Relief Yes
Range: 0-5, increments of 1
Range: 0-5, increments of 1 Fixed Pressure Support Adjustable from 0-12 cm H20 Trigger Sensitivity
Range: 1-10, increments of 1
Range: 1-10, increments of 1 Automatic Leak Compensation Yes Remote Control Capabilities Yes Onboard Filter Clean Reminder Yes Onboard Compliance Quick Code SmartCode® Therapy Management Software SmartLink® Detailed Usage Data SmartLink Data Transfer via Memory Card SmartLink Remote Compliance Data Retrieval SmartCode Remote Efficacy Data Retrieval SmartCode Delay Pressure Range: 3 cm H2O to EPAP (or CPAP), increments of 0.5 Delay Time 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments Auto ON and Auto OFF Yes Visual Mask Off Alert Yes Product Weight 4.45 lbs with heated humidification system Product Width 6.5 in. Product Length/Depth 8.4 in. Product Height 6.4 in. Warranty 2-year warranty on IntelliPAP
2-year warranty on heated humidification system
3-month warranty on humidifier chamber