- CPAP pressure automatically adjusts to meet patient's needs.
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhilation Technology included.
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage.
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which are great for travelers. (Figure A)
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord. (Figure B-C)
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when a mask is removed.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure. (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician.
- Optional SmartLink® Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry. (Figure D)
- Dimensions: 4.2” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 6.9” (D) - unit only;
- Weight: 2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with a humidifier
- Pressure Range: 3-20 cm H2O
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment: Up to 9,000 feet
- Auto On/Off Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)
- SmartCode® Feature: Yes
- Smart Link Module and Data Card: Yes
IntelliPAP ® Auto Adjust ® CPAP System with Humidifier/ Smart Link / Data Card
2 Years - Unit and Humidifier