- Low Deck height with the flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at a low height only" castor location
- Roll at any Height: 11 ½" (290mm) to 22 7/8" (580 mm) deck height
- Roll at Low Height: 9 ½" (241 mm) to 19 7/8" (505mm) deck height
- The quiet, convenient, semi-electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section; no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top-mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending Long-lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends; attractive, easy-to-maintain
- The headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor, wood grain panels are a break and scratch-resistant.
- High-performance workhorse muscle of the motor power plant is an industry-standard
- The motor is UL Approved, Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal effects, trapeze, etc.
Semi-Electric & Manual Low Height (Home Care) Bed
THE THERAPEUTIC 5 ZONE SUPPORT MATTRESS:
- Deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, 5-zoned foam mattress provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution
- 2-way stretch cover that reduces friction and shear,
- Water-resistant and vapor permeable, ensuring user comfort.
- 36" (W) x 80" (L) x 6" (H)
Half Length Rail:
- Unique design prevents individuals from being lodged between bars
- Ideal for maximum protection when the bed is elevated
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frame (Figure A)
- The attractive brown-vein finish is easy-to-maintain and less institutional-looking
- Constructed of 1" steel
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surface
SURGE PROTECTOR & WARRANTY CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE ON PURCHASE.
FOR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER:
- LIFETIME ON WELDS
- FIVE YEAR ON FRAME
- ONE YEAR ON MOTOR AND HAND CONTROL