The Loh Medical® Coyote is a lightweight, folding wheelchair at a great price. It offers a quick-release axle, height-adjustable armrests, adjustable footplates, and an aluminum frame.
- Lightweight Aluminum Folding Frame
- The Coyote's aluminum frame and single bar cross brace keep its overall weight down while maintaining stability.
- Tension Adjustable Backrest
- The 5-strap tension adjustable back allows for proper support for a variety of users.
- Designed for the client at very low risk of skin breakdown who requires mild stability.
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Armrests are adjustable to accommodate any user.
- Flip back armrests for easy transfers. Perfect for caregivers.
- Adjustable Axle
- The axle is adjustable in 2 dimensions - height and center of gravity (depth).
- Swing-away, Adjustable Footplates
- The footplate hangers are height adjustable, swing-away, and can easily be removed.
- Pneumatic, Quick-Release Rear Wheels
- Quick-release, 24" (61 cm) pneumatic rears wheels to simplify transit.
- 8" x 2" (20.3 cm x 5.1 cm) Casters
- Large, wide casters mean fewer hangups in less-than-perfect terrain.
Anti-Tips Optional rear anti-tips Armrests Flip-back armrests Axle Quick-release Back Upholstery 5 strap tension adjustable Caster Wheels 8" x 2" (20.3 cm x 5.1 cm) solid Chair Weight 30.4 lbs (13.8 kg) without rear wheels
34.8 lbs (15.8 kg) with rear wheels
Footplates Swing-away, height-adjustable Frame Material Aluminum Frame Style Folding Handrims Anodized aluminum Overall Chair Width 26.4" (67 cm) Rear Wheel 24" (61 cm) spoke wheel with pneumatic tires Seat Sling / basic Seat Depths 16" (40.6 cm), 18" (45.7 cm) Seat Widths 16" (40.6 cm), 18" (45.7 cm) User Weight Capacity 265 lbs (120 kg) Technical Assistance Minimum